The latest in IT.
Oracle this week announced the end-of-life (EOL) of several systems released in the past few years. Though the systems will no longer be supported by their manufacturer, there will still likely be a market for them for years.
The newly EOL'd systems are:
- SPARC T3-1 Server
- SPARC T3-2 Server
- SPARC T3-4 Server
- Sun SPARC Enterprise T5440 Server
- Sun SPARC Enterprise T5120 Server
- Sun Storage 6180 Array
- Sun Storage 6580 Array
- Sun Storage 6780 Array
- Sun Fire X2270 M2 Server (replaced by Sun Fire X2270 M3)
- Sun Fire X4170 M2 Server (replaced by Sun Fire X4170 M3)
- Sun Fire X4270 M2 Server (replaced by Sun X4270 M3)
- Sun X6270 M2 Blade (replaced by Sun X6270 M3)
- Sun Fire X6275 M2 Blade (replaced by Sun X6275 M3)
If you need help tracking down any of these EOL servers or their parts, feel free to call us at (888) 486-4948.